Ansauggeräusche SSS optimieren

• Hat inzwischen noch jemand die Werte vom Luftmassenmesser ausgelesen?

Mir fehlen noch die Werte von K&N, HKS und Greddy. Immer im Vergleich mit dem Serienfilter. Ansonsten schickt mir auch gerne nochmal die Werte von Blitz und co. :)

• Hat inzwischen noch jemand die Werte vom Luftmassenmesser ausgelesen?

Mir fehlen noch die Werte von K&N, HKS und Greddy. Immer im Vergleich mit dem Serienfilter. Ansonsten schickt mir auch gerne nochmal die Werte von Blitz und co. :)

Ich wollte ja mal verschiedene Messungen machen, hab es die letzte Zeit leider nicht gebacken bekommen.?

• Hello from Greece. I've been checking your forum for about a week and decided to register today. Since I haven 't spoken German for a long time I will try to talk to you guys with help from google translate: P . Anyway, I currently own a zc33s and have installed a custom intake and a 63.5mm catback. My question is about this noise:

It 's not my car, but my intake does the same thing. Do you have any idea why?

Here is my intake:

• Hey greetings from Germany. I wondered about that noise too. That is the sound of the vacuum pump. It comes from the thin grey hose. You can only hear it at idle and only If you stand near at outside.

It is not a problem.

The pipes are much more straight and so you can hear all noises louder.

• Hey greetings from Germany. I wondered about that noise too. That is the sound of the vacuum pump. It comes from the thin gray hose. You can only hear it at idle and only if you stand near at outside.

It is not a problem.

The pipes are much more straight and so you can hear all noises louder.

I was talking to a couple of friends about that and they told me that it is the sound of the swirling air getting into the intake. They also suggested me to put something like a window net (I dont know the exact word for that in english: P) so that it stops the swirl in the intake. I'll problably test it today and come back with the results. I know it is no big deal but the sound gets me a little bit frustrated: P

• I was talking to a couple of friends about that and they told me that it is the sound of the swirling air getting into the intake. They also suggested me to put something like a window net (I dont know the exact word for that in english: P) so that it stops the swirl in the intake. I'll problably test it today and come back with the results. I know it is no big deal but the sound gets me a little bit frustrated: P

Hey, it is clearly not the sound of the air swirling in the pipe. Because if you squeeze the thin grey hose (which goes over a switch into the vacuum pump) together like the guy on YouTube with the MST intake did, the sound stops at once.

Believe me it is the sound of the vacuum pump and no big deal :)

I would not put a mesh in the intake, because in the worst case it gets sucked in by the turbocharger.

• Hey, it is clearly not the sound of the air swirling in the pipe. Because if you squeeze the thin gray hose (which goes over a switch into the vacuum pump) together like the guy on YouTube with the MST intake did, the sound stops at once.

Believe me it is the sound of the vacuum pump and no big deal :)

I would not put a mesh in the intake, because in the worst case it gets sucked in by the turbocharger.

Yeap, totally agree with you. It 's the vacuum pump, it has a tiny piston in it that makes all this noise. I somehow managed to minimize the sound a bit by putting a plastic connector to the vac hose that makes its inner diameter a tiny bit smaller. The noise is still there, but not so annoying: P

• Yeap, totally agree with you. It 's the vacuum pump, it has a tiny piston in it that makes all this noise. I somehow managed to minimize the sound a bit by putting a plastic connector to the vac hose that makes its inner diameter a tiny bit smaller. The noise is still there, but not so annoying: P

Nice :) Could you please send a picture how your plastic connector looks? And where you get the parts?

Do you now feel a difference in boost pressure or power if you make the diameter of that connector smaller?

• wird das jetzt englisch für Fortgeschrittene oder was ...... ;):/

Lg

Als Gott mich schuf sagte Er nur: " Hoffentlich geht das gut !!! "
    Als ich geboren wurde sagte der Teufel: " na, schöne Scheiße..... Konkurrenz !!!

Suzuki Vitara 1.4 Boosterjet ( 129 Ps ) ,Comfort Plus , cosmic black pearl metallic , EZ. 10.08.2023

Suzuki Ignis Allgrip 1.2 ( 83 Ps ) , Comfort Plus , rush yellow ( Goldi ) , Ez. 09.01.2023

• Nice :)Could you please send a picture how your plastic connector looks? And where you get the parts?

Do you now feel a difference in boost pressure or power if you make the diameter of that connector smaller?

A friend of mine gave it to me. I will post a pic tomorrow. In terms of boost pressure i wouldn't say much as i didn 't have time to measure it via obd. Hopefully i can do it tomorrow

• Nach LLK, K&N und Ölkühler habe ich eben das letzte Projekt „Ansaugung“ beendet.

Hören, ggf ein kleines bißchen, da mein Auto „leer“ ist hat es geräuschlich eh eine recht laute Innenkulisse mag das auch Einbildung sein.

Zum Thema Messung Luftmasse und Ansaugtemperatur kann ich noch nicht sagen, reiche ich noch nach. Da ich aber leider keine Messung vorher gemacht habe, ist der Aussagewert zum Teil wohl relativ.

Es läßt sich nur schon soweit feststellen, der Schlauch bleibt absolut kalt, die Ansaugungrohre (Original) sind nur über dem Motor warm. Im Vergleuch, der „Schnorchel“ der am Kühler hängt war auch immer richtig warm

Einen Bodeneffekt (Achtung Ironie) durch die Ansaugung am Unterboden habe ich nicht bemerkt.

Staub etc werden wir sehen, die Ansaugung ist ja vor den Rädern und der Abstand zum Boden ist ja gegeben.

Ansaugung nach vorne lässt sich nur machen, wenn man auf die Nebelscheinwerfer verzichtet und dazu bin ich (noch) nicht bereit

• Timme

Auf jeden Fall eine interessante Lösung die Luft am Unterboden zu "holen", aus eigener Erfahrung kann ich dir raten eine feines Gitter o.ä. an den Schlauch zu machen, mir sind nämlich schon Tiere durch das Ansaugrohr bis in den Luftfilterkasten gekrabbelt und haben es sich dann mit Nüssen und anderen Snacks auf dem Luftfilter gemütlich gemacht und da war die Öffnung im Motorraum, bei dir ist er jetzt ja noch besser zugänglich.

• Sehr coole Idee

• Nice :)Could you please send a picture how your plastic connector looks? And where you get the parts?

That's the connector

[attach = 20961] [/ attach]

[attach = 20962] [/ attach]

[attach = 20963] [/ attach]

• Ich hätte ja gerne ein Bild gepostet aber ich finde leider nicht die Screenshots die Torque anlegt... falls das jemand weiss, dann reiche ich das Bild nach

Als Maximum hatte ich 108g/s, geschätzt bei 4000 — 4500 Umdrehungen

Die Ansaugtemperatur pendelt sich bei 2—3 Grad über Außentemperatur ein

• Nachdem ich mit MR Chiptech wegen diverser Themen gesprochen hatte kamen wir auch auf LuFi.

Er hat mir dringend zu Pipercross geraten. Wurde schnell geliefert, dieses mal Screenshot

einmal im 2. Gang, einmal im Dritten Gang. Liegt im Max bei 117g/s

Leider kann meine Torque Version nur 1. Parameter aufzeichnen. Mit dem KN Filter ging ab 4500 Umdrehungen die Luftmasse wieder zurück, hier steigt sie weiter an bis über 5000 bevor sie wieder fällt. Auto geht merklich besser.

Nur das mit dem Gitter muss ich jetzt noch

• So muss das sein. Toller Beitrag :)

Kannst du mir noch sagen wie viel Luftmasse du maximal mit Originalfilter und mit dem K&N hattest?

Bei 117 g/s wird das Auto auch nicht mehr Serie sein ;) Kannst du auch da nochmal schreiben was du alles an Teilen getauscht hast?