ZC33S Intercooler

• Hello people. I'm looking to swap the factory intercooler to a bigger one before doing a remap. I found this: https://fmic.eu/en/intercooler…igh-flow-intercooler.html

My question is whether the side piping will fit without cutting anything from the bumper. Any ideas? Cheers!

Hey I do not think that it will fit. Because the other upgrade coolers are the same size in width but the piping goes back and not to the side. At the point where the piping comes out there is the mounting of the OEM cooler. Diameter of the piping is also different size. So you need custom made silicone hoses and you need to weld on mounting brackets to the cooler.

I would give you the advice to look for an aftermarket cooler from Forge, HKS or CTC. Whatever you can get cheapest.

• Hey I do not think that it will fit. Because the other upgrade coolers are the same size in width but the piping goes back and not to the side. At the point where the piping comes out there is the mounting of the OEM cooler. Diameter of the piping is also different size. So you need custom made silicone hoses and you need to weld on mounting brackets to the cooler.

I would give you the advice to look for an aftermarket cooler from Forge, HKS or CTC. Whatever you can get cheapest.

Going for an aftermarket is not a choice for me unfortunately. At the price of an aftermarket I can get a custom one with all inox pipings (not silicone hoses) fitted on my car, so it 's a no for me. I was wondering if I could weld a curb to each side in order to fit. Saw someone on FB who installed a 450x300x76 and it worked, but don't know if 550 is going to work. I can post the pics if you want