English> Blue dashlight..

• Hi,

I am a Ignis owner from the Netherlands
    I have read http://www.suzukimania.de/forum/thread.php?id=6735 about the blue dashlight. I am not that keen with the German language, but i do understand that;s possible with some lights of conrad.

My question:
    - wich parts needs to be handled with care?
    - does anybody have partnumbers / orderingparts from conrad?

I would like to do it as well, but need to be sure that i buy the right stuff before I start fooling around. tips and tricks are welcome!

Thanks

• as i dont own an ignis, i try to translate user ignis´ manual:

1- remove upper covering
    2 - if you are looking exactly, you´ll see a plastic screw - remove this screw at once, otherwise it could get expensive!
    a screwdriver might be enough, but be carefull, the schrew is made of soft plastic, remove it and also the yellow clips.

turn your light on and you´ll see two lights burning, you now have two opportunities.
    1- remove green covers,and take a blue ones.
    or change the lights against LEDs

but they all took coloured coverings which they bought at a carpart dealer called ATU(??atu.de??)

but there a no part numbers, and stuff....

http://atu.de/shop/ArtikelWG.jsp?wg=1229

:d_gutefrage:

the \"instrumente-beleuchtung, blau\"-are blue LED you can change against the normal lights. but I can´t tell you if the sockets fit.

• they added also some coverings to the lights in the clock.

some bloke tried to remove the green colour from the original glass, but i didnt worked out.

it could be quite difficult, to get blue glass, this thin. believe me, i work at
    an alloy window manufacturer. (in fact, it isn´t glass, its acrylic glass.)

try those coverings, as i read the thread carefully i read that you can´t buy those coverings at the onlineshop of ATU. but you can find them nearly anywhere in germany, but there must be a atu in aachen.

• I have say something in addition....
    The green Color on the acrylic glass of the clock can\'t be removed. But if you look the Pics in the other Thread... I think it looks pretty good with the blue covers.
    LEDs didn\'t work fine, because the light pointed too much on one place (my english iss really shit)
    If you want, I can buy the Covers for you, and send ist to you. You need 4 small, and if you also want to have the Interior lighting blue, you\'ll need 2 big ones too.

• Zitat

Original von Maefe:
    I have say something in addition....
    The green Color on the acrylic glass of the clock can\'t be removed. But if you look the Pics in the other Thread... I think it looks pretty good with the blue covers.
    LEDs didn\'t work fine, because the light pointed too much on one place (my english iss really shit)
    If you want, I can buy the Covers for you, and send ist to you. You need 4 small, and if you also want to have the Interior lighting blue, you\'ll need 2 big ones too.

hee, that seems a good idear? how to take care of the money?
    Please letme know fiego007@yahoo.com. Also, i see you have the suzuki sports grill, how did you order it?

thanks for all of your help!

• Hi. That´s not Maefe´s car. His car is silver with the original stripes. But you can buy the sports grill at your suzuki dealer. In Germany sells 300€... I think it is too much!!!

Marc